Value Added Tax is one of the most complex tax areas to be imposed on businesses. Ever changing regulations and the growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs mean VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process.
Our aim is to make it as simple as possible for you to handle and understand. It is our expertise and expertly trained eyes that help you make sure you do not miss anything, you don’t make overpayments and you do not fall foul of the regulations.
Our efficient and cost-effective VAT service includes:
- VAT registration and deregistration
- Advice on Making Tax Digital & registration with HMRC
- VAT scheme selection
- Advice on VAT planning & administration
- Interaction with CIS under Domestic Reverse Charge process
- Advice re partially exempt businesses
- Advice re VAT Reverse Charge on services provided by non-UK suppliers
- VAT control & reconciliation
- Completion of VAT returns
- Processes put in place to avoid future issues with HMRC
Get in Touch