Construction Industry Scheme Operation & Claims
At Braywood we have the expertise to help free you from the headache of CIS and avoid expensive penalties. The scheme principally applies to mainstream construction work. However, businesses or organisations whose core activity isn’t construction, but have a high annual spend on construction, may also count as contractors and fall under the scheme.
From verifying new subcontractors to producing monthly statements and submitting monthly returns electronically to the HM Revenue & Customs, we can make sure that whether you are a contractor or a subcontractor, you will be compliant with the legislation.
- Confirmation of whether or not the scheme applies to you
- Assistance with setting up processes and procedures
- Verifying new subcontractors
- Preparation of monthly returns
- Submission to the Revenue
- Employer reports
- Subcontractors monthly statements
Get in Touch